Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Safari!!!!

Over Memorial weekend we decided to take the boys on a safari. Don't be shocked friends and family while I would love to say we went to South Africa for such an adventure, we actually drove down I-35 for some miles and ended up just outside of San Antonio for a days worth of animal encounters....
The boys loved it! They thought it was really neat that we got to feed the animals out of our car! 
They thought it was even neater though that they were IN the car without their seat belts on. Jack and I felt like the best/worse parents in the world having them crawl around ALLLL over the car while it was moving. It just felt wrong, but they were loving it, and what's more it was allowed and encouraged so we just went with it.
I shutter just looking at this picture...
It really was pretty neat. I must admit, I was skeptical, but it ended up being pretty fun and we felt like we were in another country when we were really just outside of San Antonio.
There was even an EXTREMELY aggressive ostrich that went a little too far with the food...
I think we all enjoyed our time there... 

No comments:

Post a Comment