Sunday, June 1, 2014

Houston Hiatus

This past week Jackson had a school break so we thought it a good time to visit our friends and family in Houston. Jack stayed back and worked so I flew solo with the boys. I was kind of scared to do so for an entire week so I asked my mom to meet me in Houston. Her and my dad were going to be there over the weekend anyways so my dad/aunt/uncle helped out in getting her there earlier than Friday (her intended arrival). 

Thank goodness, because as good as these boys are, exhaustion is a serious thing! 
We had dinosaur hot tub parties....
Drove to Fulshear, TX to spend time with Bobby and Julie. They have a SERIOUS playroom...
Had sangria and fried turkey on my aunt/uncle's patio....
Had morning outings which included; the galleria, a play date and the Children's museum...

 ...I love this picture. We were learning about pulleys and pulling Jackson up and down. James was hanging on and we didn't even notice we had pulled him off the floor until I took the picture. James is so determined :). 
 Finally, we hung out with my cousin's daughter Giuliana. Giuliana and Jackson have spent time together before but she lives in Honduras with her mom on and island called, Roatan. She is a true island girl--charismatic, playful and always willing to party. 

Her and Jackson get along sooooo well and they had a blast playing together, watching Frozen (Jackson's recent OBSESSION) and fending off James from destroying their castles they made from legos. 
 
on our last night we had a family meal with all of my aunts, uncles, cousins, both brothers and my mom and dad. 
One might call this a reunion but this is seriously just a typical Friday night in Houston with my clan. I love them :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment