Monday, March 17, 2014

Gone Fishin'

Over Spring Break we went to Houston to visit my family and take the boys to some neat exhibits around town. While there, my uncle (per usual) took Jackson fishing to the Bayou near my grandfather's house. Jackson LOVES Tio Ito and Tia Sheila and he LOVES to feed the turtles near Tata's home.

Jack, James and I hung back while my uncle took Jackson all by himself. Jack and I are so thankful for my family--they are so wonderful with the boys and the boys just adore them. I mean truly, Jackson always asks to be left behind in Houston because he always has a blast with them. It also doesn't hurt that Tio Stephen (Jack's brother) lives there, the boys love him as much as he loves them.

This latest video is perfection. It's more than just a take on Andy Griffith. My uncle took it and it speaks volumes of Jackson, my uncle, their relationship, our relationship with him, my crazy family and the overall love we have for each other and of course the aforementioned show. Andy Griffith is a family favorite and Tio Ito's interpretation is gold:

No comments:

Post a Comment