Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Shelf Life

Well. I am now 38 weeks pregnant. Being such I am exhausted, swollen, and an overall doll to be around. I apologize for the attitude friends and family, but I'm over it and if you're brave enough to call/text/email well, that's your funeral. I feel like this comes along with the end of all pregnancies and I promise to make it up to you at some point. 

That being said--special thanks to Jack who has been feeding me frosty's like it's his job, Jackson who has been using me as his human shelf and reminding me that there really is humor in every little thing (he has been absolutely amazing recently) and my little brother, Bibi who has agreed to live with me until my mom gets here next week. 

Bibi is the perfect guest in that I don't see him unless he's hungry or needs fresh laundry. He answers his phone every time and is never more than 10 miles or so away from the house. It's fantastic. I heart him. 

Dos is just dos weeks away from being here and it's crazy to think that by this time next month we'll have another boy to fall madly in love with. I am scared, frantic, and overall excited. I can't wait. Well actually, my mom needs to get here first so I guess I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment