Thursday, May 2, 2013

Baby brother's room

Since big brother Jackson got a new room I thought it would be nice to get baby brother a few new items. Mainly new bedding because Jackson made a true mess of his bedding and it was only fair for the newest guest in the house to have new sheets :)
His room is now complete with fresh sheets, laundered clothes (hung and folded) and even a new suitcase because Jackson is desperate to take his little brother on an 'avion' soon. 

Everyday he tells me, "Mama, vamos en avion, vamos a {insert city here}". It varies from El Paso to Chicago to "playa con delfines". He really wants to go to the beach recently and see dolphins. I keep telling him we have to wait for hermanito so now he reminds me of that every day. 
 
And speaking of hermanito--he is doing great. We are up to weekly Dr's visits and Dr. G has now assured me that unless we evict him, she is fairly certain he won't be coming until June. Everything is going according to schedule and besides being unbelievably exhausted and feeling massive I'm doing great. 

Jack, Jackson and I are ready to meet the newest guy in the house but not before he cooks a little bit longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment