Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day started a little early this year. Jackson decided to give me my present on Saturday because he just couldn't wait. I got some pretty rad sunglasses to match his and I absolutely love them. He really likes when I wear them too because he can see himself in the 'anaranjado' (orange) part of them. I secretly think this is why he got them for me ;)
Sunday, actual Mother's Day, we all woke up a little later than usual (THANK YOU BOY!) and headed to brunch. Not before having coffee though. You know how that goes.

I may need to stop going to Starbucks so much though as our lion cub has memorized my order and now asks me in the drive through, "Mama, cafe de mocha o latte?". He even knows I switch them up! Jack just stared at me when Jackson said this today. Busted. 
 We had brunch at one of our favorite restaurants, Perla's. They have a great patio and Jackson is fond of the fish tank and marlin hanging on the wall inside. It's the little things...
 Being a ham...
 After brunch we headed to the park, fed some ducks and ended our day by grilling and eating outside. The cub specifically asked to eat 'afuera' so he got what he wanted, and I have to say, it was PERFECT.
All in all a great day. Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely moms out there--especially mine and Jack's.

Jackson--thank you for choosing me as your momma, you are by far the best thing that has ever happened to me and I thank God daily for this. Love you Gordo!

No comments:

Post a Comment