Sunday, February 3, 2013

On the well being of Dos.

Don't know if I've mentioned it before but we've been calling this 2nd baby 'Dos' because Jackson is 'bebe numero uno' and Dos is well....Dos. He's the 2nd baby :)

Dos deserves more attention, as this baby is getting bigger and bigger and Jackson is becoming more and more aware. We've told Jackson he's going to have a baby sibling that he gets to take care of and play with. Jackson doesn't really seem to understand there is a real life baby in momma's belly but he enjoys playing around. 

At first he thought everyone had a baby in their belly and went around telling everyone with bellies that  they were having a 'bebe'. It made for some pretty embarrassing moments but also some hilarious ones. About a month ago he grabbed Abuelo's belly and said, "Abuelo! Bebe en panza!". Needless to say my dad has (hopefully) been eating healthier. 
 I have to constantly remind our cub to please not pounce on my belly and it is so hard to NOT carry him ALL the time because he asks so sweetly and I just can't help but pick him up. He's been as sweet as ever, not jealous at all and as always, VERY attached to me.

The other day we asked Jackson what he wanted to name Dos and he said, 'Bebe Jackson!'. So this kid may be named Jackson as well ;). Besides being congested (due to severe allergies) this pregnancy has thankfully been easy and Jackson has (also) thankfully, been easier than usual.

I'm hoping this ease continues moving forward but I'm thinking it's only going to get more riled up as we found out recently Dos is another boy! 2 boys! We're thrilled! Me especially--as I'm fairly certain I'm better off surrounded by males and clearly, God thinks so as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment