Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Jackson's Entourage

  
As you can tell from the picture above, Jackson has A LOT of friends. I'd be worried if they were always all pretend but we've talked about the cub's real-life amigos on this blog enough that you all shouldn't worry about that. 

These are the fake kind. His entourage if you will. He really wasn't into stuffed animals at all until a few months ago and now he can't seem to get enough of them. 
They go out to eat with us, to the grocery store, to chase guinea hens, and recently they even ask to drive....
Sometimes Chaucer gets a hold of one of them and tries intently to tear them to bits and pieces... 
Then I have the pleasure of washing/drying them. Elmo was hung out to dry because I recently made the mistake of machine drying Jackson's beloved Boo (you better believe we have the book) and now he doesn't look as cute... 
Regardless of their crazy texture though, this cub loves them just the same. I wish he only loved the cute ones (puppies, zebra, tigre, etc.) but he seems to really LOVE the Sesame Street characters. 

My mom isn't a fan of Sesame Street (and frankly neither am I) but she is a fan of Jackson so she "reluctantly"(as she put it) bought him ALL of the characters. 
And as you can tell they pretty much go everywhere with us now...
His absolute FAVORITE stuffed toy though are still his mai mai's and this makes me happy as they are my favorite as well. Every morning he brings them downstairs with him to drink his 'coffee' (aka milk) and snuggles and loves on them. He would take these everywhere if I let him but I don't like them to get dirty so we put them back in his crib so they are ready for his nap time. 
Isn't he sweet? Please don't get any ideas though. Jackson's entourage is full and he tells me he's not accepting any more 'members'. This cub is exclusive...

No comments:

Post a Comment