Saturday, July 30, 2011

Funny things about El Paso...

Every time I come home I seem to always discover new things about myself or my family, here are a few I picked up on whilst home this time around:

I truly miss the El Paso weather. It is miserably hot during the day but it always cools off at night. Also,--and this NEVER happens--it just so happened to rain while we were home this time around and if you've never experienced a desert thunderstorm it's really a beautiful sight...and combined with rain? WOW. I told Jack, I think the best smell on the planet is wet earth...

Jackson really enjoys swimming with his mom and dad, but his all-time favorite person to splash around with? Achilles. Two peas in a pod...

Jack gets more work done in my dad's office than he does anywhere else. Which was actually the reason behind our visit...

The food tastes better. Well, except for Chico's which STILL makes my stomach hurt...



My dad is seemingly a big fan of Mr. Urrrrsher...but apparently NOT for his musical talents...

Burrito is a much happier pup at his grandparents house. His allergies go away, he's the boss of two big dogs and he gets to sit at the head of the dinner table...Also? his inner cat seems to come out on a regular basis...


AND...Mr. Jackson seems to prefer his El Paso crib to his own at home. Look how happy he is! SPOILED ROTTEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment