Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Gigi's Birthday Party

My mom's birthday was a few weeks ago and we had a mini celebration at home because Jackson asked for it. 
He knew my parents were coming in for the weekend and I told him we were going to sing 'Happy Birthday' to Gigi so he asked me to have a 'Real Birthday Party' for her. It was too sweet so I happily obliged.
We made it bee themed because my mom and I are big fans of bees. I put it together while the boys were napping and both Jackson and James couldn't wait to go down to sleep since they knew they'd be getting cake when they woke up. Well Jackson anyways, James was just happy to participate!
A successful birthday party to say the least. As a present, my mom and dad got to take care of the boys for the weekend because Jack and I had an out of town wedding. What a good daughter I am huh?
Jack and I had too much fun with our friends at the wedding and I'm fairly certain my parents were VERY thankful to see us Sunday when we got back. These boys are a handful!  

Feliz Cumpleaños Mami y gracias a los dos por cuidar a los gordos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment