Friday, November 15, 2013

A Little Off the Top

Today was a big day for our Sweet Baby James. He received his very first haircut! You all shouldn't  be too surprised as Jackson received his first cut when he was a mere 3 months old. It was a miracle I waited until James was a little over 5 months old! 

His uneven "hair" (because he hardly has any) was getting to me. So while I admit, it wasn't really necessary, it makes me breathe A LOT easier now that the boy has perfectly-even perfect "hair". 
Also, Jackson had just had his 58th haircut (not really, but it feels that way) and asked if James could get one too so I couldn't really say no to the boy. What's more? Malena, my amazing hairstylist from childhood and Jackson's first haircut lady was the one doing the cutting, so it just felt right.  
 James looks worried here, but he did wonderful. He didn't even fidget! He is so awesome. They both are. We really lucked out in the boy department, I couldn't be happier with both of them :)
Just look at this kid:
 After he checked himself out in the mirror, James was a happy boy. He said he looked "muy guapo".
 James grabbed his car seat, bid adieu, high-fived his brother and checked one more milestone off his life list. Haircut--IN THE BAG!

No comments:

Post a Comment