Thursday, June 27, 2013

Firemen

One day while running a million errands the boys, my mom and I passed by a fire station. I asked Jackson if he wanted to see a real life firetruck and he said, "YEA!!!!" quickly I pulled into the fire station and asked the firemen if we could just look around for a few minutes. To my surprise they happily agreed and gave Jackson his own personal tour! 
He was ECSTATIC. The nice firemen allowed the cub to jump inside and test the waters. He got to push buttons, touch gear and even turn on and off lights. 
 The firemen said we could come by any time which in my book means weekly. This boy was SO happy I'm going to make this place one of our regular jaunts.
 Best of all, the firemen gave Jackson some rad stickers which meant he became an 'honorary fireman'. He thought this was the neatest of all and kindly offered one to his momma and one to his little brother, baby James.

I know you can't tell from these pictures, but the boys were elated to become firemen. I mean, can't you just see the excitement on James' face?!!!
 Those firemen haven't a clue what they've gotten themselves into by inviting us over any time...

No comments:

Post a Comment