Saturday, June 29, 2013

Adventures in Gigi-sitting

I have a lot to be thankful for as of late; two beautiful baby boys, a loving husband, our health, but most of all? My mom. She has been and integral part of this new chapter in our lives. She's been here through the thick, the thin, the ugly, the lovely and everything in between. 

We've had some massive amounts of stressful situations aka 'fun' lately. We've swam, played, shopped, napped, cooked, etc. etc. and all to keep our little lion cub (and the newest cub) happy. I'm not one to sit still, like ever so my mom's been a trooper considering the things I've put her through. 

We went to Barton Springs one day and she got in with Jackson (since I could not) while James and I lounged under some trees...
 My mom allowed me to drop her and Jackson off at the train station while James and I patiently waited for them in the nice, cool lobby of the Hilton downtown...
 ...and finally my mom toured the Blanton Art Museum with the boys and I, which isn't necessarily her cup of tea (she prefers the masters) but she placated us and we were thankful :).
We've been through a lot in the past few weeks and I can officially say that I could have NEVER done it without my mami. Gracias Mami por todo. Siempre. Love you and thank you for being our own personal slave :)

No comments:

Post a Comment