Saturday, December 29, 2012

Four Christmases

This year our sweet cub had FOUR Christmases. How you ask? Well it all started on December 23rd at  Grammy & Pop's house. We went up to Kileen for the day and Jackson racked up some great gifts. Unfortunately for y'all I forgot my camera AGAIN but I can tell y'all that he LOVED his Radio Flyer AUTHENTIC all-steel wagon, trampoline and slew of small gifts he received. Expect pictures soon. 

In the meantime enjoy pictures taken by my dad on HIS camera to help narrate the remainder of this post...

Soooo, Christmas numero dos--we spent the 24th in Houston (specifically Kingwood) at my grandfather's house with about 30 aunts, uncles, cousins, 2nd cousins, 3rd cousins, friends and friends of friends. My family is part Latin part Greek and it's JUST like the movies when we get together--LOTS of laughing, fighting, fun and ALWAYS a great time. 
Jackson had so much fun opening his gifts and he was, as always, the center of attention. I wish we had  a picture of the whole group as they looked on our cub opening his presents but alas, my dad isn't the "best" photog (he'd beg to differ). 

The boy was EXTREMELY meticulous when opening the packages and refused to open the boxes until I cleaned up the wrapping. It was hysterical. I'm so glad a little bit of my OCD is rubbing off on him ;)
Christmas numero tres was spent in Austin at the cub's very own casa. His gifts from Santa were 'stamped' with Santa's face and the gifts from the lion cub to us were stamped with his own special stamp. Cute huh? He did good. 
Jackson wasn't as interested in his presents at home so instead he chose to hand out gifts and give hugs/kisses. It was really sweet... 
 
 
Jackson even got his momma and dada a gift! Apparently he made it at school with all of his amigos and we were instructed not to open it until Christmas...
 
It was a BEAUTIFUL fingerprint reindeer ornament and it just so happens to match our current decorations so we've decided to keep it! Just kidding folks, I would have kept it anyways. Maybe. Not gonna lie, I'm picky. Even when it comes to gifts from my beloved boy. 
 
Our fourth and final Christmas was spent on December 26th, 27th in El Paso. Jackson got to open a few more gifts and enjoy the ones he received last year. His old man pajamas were too perfect don't you think? 
 
 
 
 
We have since been enjoying some quiet time in El Paso with my cousins from Honduras. Jackson is OBSESSED with Aristides and has spent every.waking.moment. with him. I'm so happy he has made new friends with my cousins and relieved that they love him just as much right back. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment