Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Birthday

For my birthday/Easter/just another excuse to go home we decided to spend the week in El Paso. Jackson and I left Monday and Jack met up with us on Thursday. 

The cub and I had a GREAT time with my parents--relaxing, eating, playing and swimming. For my birthday I thought we'd have another day of the same but Jackson told me we were going to the zoo for my special day. 

So, to the zoo we went! 
 
 This time around Jackson was definitely more in tune with his surroundings. He LOVED looking at all the animals and pulling my mom and dad around the park...
 His favorite part about the zoo however? The 'AGUA' or as he says, 'agua, agua, agua, agua'. This kid LIVES for water. We didn't realize they had a splash pad so we weren't prepared for him to jump in, but jump in he did. We were barely able to get his clothes off before he ran into the water.
When we got home he wanted more 'agua' time so we took a dip in the pool and what do you know? Cub found another broom...

He spent all week fighting with Maximus over the broom (Maxi is also a fan of brooms). Jackson usually won though, he's one tough guy. 
 
My birthday concluded with a lovely dinner where the boy ate the majority of my sea bass (his favorite fish). He was an absolute doll all day/night so I happily shared...
Thank you sweet Gordo for making my day so special. I love you more than words and you are after all the best gift this momma could ever ask for. Gracias tambien Mami, Papi y mi adorado--Jack. Love you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment