Monday, July 30, 2012

Nana & Tata's house

Last week the cub and I drove to Kingwood for the whole week to visit my grandparents. We hadn't seen them in a while so it was great to see them. 

Jackson had a fun time getting lots of hugs and kisses from my grandparents, aunt, uncles and my mom was in town helping out. His absolute favorite thing we did (daily) was feed the turtles. 
The bridge/ditch is a few yards away from my grandparent's house so we would walk there with leftovers daily. He was in heaven...                
 He loved running back and forth on the bridge...
 And he was enamored with my Tio Ito. Tio told him there were burros in the backyard and sang/yelled/jumped up and down the entire way to the turtles. The cub and Tio are now BEST friends.
 We hope to be back more often as we truly love spending time with Tata & Nana, Tio Ito & Tia Sheila. 

No comments:

Post a Comment