Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pretty Park

We recently discovered a new park that has all the makings of a perfect 'summer spot' for our little cub. I took him there very briefly a few days ago but Jack wanted to see it as well, so we went back today--prepared to conquer. 

Jackson seems to be really good with directions as he led us down the path towards the water. 
 He was soooooo happy to see we were back and even remembered to NOT go in to the water. I told him he was ok to splash around because this time he had his bathing suit on...
 He and Jack dove right in...
 This place really is beautiful and the water is perfect baby height so Jackson can walk around in it, sit and even throw rocks (his favorite).
 There were butterflies, flowers, herbs, and even wild onions everywhere. I pulled a few onions and herbs to take home with me but Jack made me leave them behind because he's convinced they aren't safe?!!! I know, I know, he would definitely not survive in the wild.
 All in all we had a lovely time and the boy had the BIGGEST smile on his face the whole time we were there. Just look at this sweet kid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment